Sunday, April 5, 2009

This past week I tried something different. A galpal of mine suggested we walk during our morning coffee break instead of sittng and chatting and well eating... I am so glad I did it. I lost weight this week. I moved more and I felt great. I feel like I finally shook off winter. I found I was more alert while I sat at my desk. I ate less and slept better. I love when that happens.

I also made an honest effort at tracking my food activity. I was so great at that aspect before and then I got lazy and felt I could live without it. Surprise not true. I am one of those people who needs to account for all of the crap I put into my mouth or I will cheat. I do so much better when I am truthful with myself and I hold myself accountable for the things I do.

No comments:

The mad chronicling of a Large Marge on a journey to find the girl she used to be.