Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wow What a Wednesday

I changed meeting time and day. I really like this meeting. Inspiration comes from the most unexpected places sometime. I find I look forward to attending this meeting. A different leader presents program in her own style. It makes something old hat feel like a pretty new ribbon has been added. I find the weekend works better for me. I work better for me. It is the next Wednesday rounding the corner before I know it. I feel I am more in control of my meal planning, my emotions, my time. I am happy with my decision to leave the other meeting as tough as it was to make.

I loved my Sunday meeting. I lost the bulk of my hulk at that meeting. We all change, slowly but change happens whether you are ready for it or not. I think I outgrew my old meeting. Though maybe in truth I shrunk out of my old meeting. Whatever the truth I began to feel like I needed something more for myself. Sometimes the most obvious solution to a problem is the easiest fix. I just didn't think I could trust myself with that answer. Reach out for the light switch if the room is too dark. Don't cower in the shadows waiting for the dawn. Be the light in your life that you are looking for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are happy with your new meeting. We do certainly miss you on Sunday morning. Would you mind me asking where you go on Wednesday and who the leader is? I will not give up Sunday mornings if for nothing else but the weigh-in. I can go to another meeting at any time. I was just curious as to who you are happy with.

Hope things are looking up for your Dad.

Nancy

Fiona said...

I go to the WW in West Boylston. The leader at the moment is Andrea.

The mad chronicling of a Large Marge on a journey to find the girl she used to be.