Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Day New Way

     It all has to start somewhere. It might as well start here and now. One step towards something better. I decided to try to turn my life in another direction. Just might be my sucky life is MY fault. What a novel idea. I don't know how long I will last but I know my inner goddess is up for any challenge I throw at her. I just stop believing in the power of me from time to time. Every time I step away from the me I know I fall flat on my ass.

     After my morning shower I kissed my hubby good morning at the start of our day. I haven't done that in a long time. It helped make my day easier to cope with. There is something to be said about affection. Even the smallest gesture makes you feel grand.

     I made it through work today without eating candy and assorted crap. I tracked my meals/snacks.
I am finally home for the night.It is 10:06 p.m. hubby is grumpy. I made it through my first day the new way. I am pooped. It took a huge effort. See what tomorrow will bring. G'night.

No comments:

The mad chronicling of a Large Marge on a journey to find the girl she used to be.