Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Last Stretch of Road

I find myself along that last stretch of road. I feel like I am running the Boston Marathon and heartbreak hill rolls out in front of me. The wind is blowing in my face instead of at my back and I must tell you that I am very tired. I am at that point; do I press on, push myself to go on and finish the race or do I pull over and catch my breath?

I have struggled all week with this. I need to be at maintenance. I am getting nervous about the "losing points"to keep losing weight concept. As it is right now I am hungry and let me tell you there just are not that many one point food items in the world. I have no idea how I am going to make it over that next rise in the road but I will not give up. I will make my goal ! I do not care how long it takes me. I will make it. So tighten those seatbelts and keep your hands inside the ride!

No comments:

The mad chronicling of a Large Marge on a journey to find the girl she used to be.