Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Posse?

Just thought I'd drop a couple of lines about the growth of my posse at WW. It seems that more than a few people I know have decided to join WW. Yippee!! Not-so-LargeMarge jumping up and down!!! Most of these peeps also go to the same meeting I attend. On some levels it is so flippin' cool that I have inspired a few folks to take positive action to change their destiny. On other levels I have never felt so uncomfortable and sort of unnerved.

I still stumble. I even fall but don't we all? I am just done with failing. I am fighting harder to win. I am working on being proactive instead of reactive. I am learning to do other things with the emotions that helped me to become the LargeMarge I once pushed around. I am the only one who made me fat. The only person who ever "force fed" me was...? yeah, that would be me. I think that somewhere along this journey I figured out that I needed to accept responsibility for my bad choices.

Don't misunderstand me... I just don't want to let anyone down; myself included. I am a little worried that you lovely folks, and I mean this in a positive way, think that I have all the answers. You would be categorically wrong! I hope that my success has given you enough faith in your OWN abilities to forge on and drop the pounds that keep you from being the best version of yourself. I gladly and willingly will assist in any way I can. Even if it is too just hold your hand and be as supportive as you have always been with me friend.

To those who have joined me, Welcome. The road is long and sometimes fraught with unknown dangers but fear not for we are not alone. We have each other and together we can do great things. Look forward to the challenges! They will make impressive stories for when we are old.

No comments:

The mad chronicling of a Large Marge on a journey to find the girl she used to be.