Saturday, March 29, 2008

Name Change... I think I have earned it.

To keep up with current events in my life I have tweaked the title page a little. I will still refer to this as Large Marge Chronicles. I feel funny calling myself Large Marge now because well ,while my attitude is larger than life my pant size is not. That just sounds so cool. It amazes me to no end that I have come this far. I must make sure that I stay focused and not get lost or caught up in the euphoria of success. There is still quite a way for me to go before I reach goal. Sometimes it is tough for me not to get ahead of myself. I forget what it is that I am trying to accomplish.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

My dear Fiona,

I have just finished reading your blog and have laughed and cried right along with you. I happen to know these 2 angels in heaven who are smiling and even doing the happy dance for you. I am so proud of you and the woman you are becomming. Both June and Brenda always told me how smart you are, (and I just thought you were cute and funny). You have unbeleiveable strenght and character you are one amazing woman. I think you missed your calling you should have a career writing the great American novel or at least something involving journalism. Some of us, myself included, just take longer to become that shining star. I think it has a lot to do with comming of age (or middle age if you want to be funny) to just show the world how wonderful you are. I don't ever want to hear you calling yourself ordinary again you are beautiful, strong, intelligent and a force to be recokened with.

and always remember what a very wise woman told me

"Friends are the family you choose"

Vanessa

The mad chronicling of a Large Marge on a journey to find the girl she used to be.